ADV-2000EC is a real-time single program 4:2:0 MPEG-2 encoder.
It provides both analog and digital audio/video inputs like CVBS, S-Video and SDI.
By making compression of the base band TV signal, the encoder outputs a single program transport stream (SPTS) to the ASI and IP output ports.
Furthermore, ADV-2000EC has an ASI input port and a built-in multiplexer which can re-multiplex the encoded SPTS with an external MPTS and generate a new MPTS to ASI output port.
The MPTS of the encoder can also be outputted through RJ-45 port over IP.
User can use SNMP for equipment remote control and supervision.
The configuration of an encoder with built-in re-multiplexer makes ADV-2000EC an ideal product for the digital TV Headend system where the high quality stable video/audio compression is needed.
• Compliant with 4:2:0 MPEG-2 MP@ML video compression standard
• Multiple video inputs S-Video, SDI, ASI and CVBS
• Multiple audio inputs: Stereo, Balanced audio, and SDI embedded audio input
• Support PAL, NTSC, and SECAM analog TV standards
• User-configurable 4:3/16:9 aspect ratio
• Video compression bit rate from 1.5Mbps to 20Mbps
• Configurable GOP
• Built-in two-way Re-multiplexer
• Up to 6 ADV-2000EC can be connected by daisy chain to have multiplxed ASI stream with 6 programs without using external multiplexer
• Support PAT, PMT and SDT generation and NIT insertion
• Up to 6 MPTS or SPTS over multicast or unicast IP streaming output
• SNMP based remote control system
• LCD display and user friendly operation menu
ADV-2000EC - Single channel MPEG-2 SD Encoder