Inputs: HD/SD-SDI, HDMI, Component, Composite, ASI, IP
Outputs: ASI, IP (unicast/multicast)
The ADV-4100EC is a single channel HD/SD MPEG4/H.264 encoder. It supports a wide range of digital/analog video and audio inputs. These are: CVBS,HD/SD-SDI,HDMI,YPbPr and stereo audio.
It can support high definition encoding of up to 1080P. The compressed MPEG4/H.264 signal can then be sent to ASI and IP outputs.
A built-in multiplexer allows the ADV-4100EC to combine streams between the encoder and outside ASI/IP sources, into a single MPTS. This is a unique feature that is not present in competing equipment.
• Multiple video encoding resolutions: 1080p, 1080i, 720p, 576i and 480i
• Multiple inputs: HDMI, HD/SD-SDI, YPbPr, and CVBS
• Audio input: HDMI/SDI embedded, Analog
• ASI and IP (unicast and multicast) output
• Built-in re-multiplexer with ASI input for encoder loop
• Supports VBR and CBR encoding mode
• Supports 2 pairs of stereo audio encoding
• Unique video and audio synchronization using time base correction
• Remote Control by using Web and/or SNMP
Click on “ADV-4100EC Datasheet” for technical specifications.
ADV-4100EC – H.264 (MPEG-4 AVC) HD/SD Encoder with HD/SD-SDI, HDMI, Component and
Composite inputs, IP and ASI outputs